Tuesday, March 26, 2013

This last month was a wash!... And yet...

There is just so many things going on but that is just life right? We are always shuffling between several roles, holding many balls in the air, praying we don't get sick so it doesn't all come crashing down.

If this sounds depressing its not meant to be! Truthfully I like it that way. My only problem is keeping track of what is a priority and what is not. What is helpful and what is not. When the schedule changes how do you hold on?!

For example, my kids were mostly out of school for the last month! I was just getting used to the fact that I had time to think then BAM! We take a week to do a conference here, go off for an assignment there, then the school closes for "fall break"... And I am left saying "ok, I guess I'll pretty much call this month a wash!

I was totally out of sync, watching my days and opportunities fly by in a blur of kids and sticky hands. Then something happened! I realized that my kids just happen to be one of my greatest assets! We went to the market, shopped for art supplies, and made lots of new friends! We laughed, ate strange new foods, and nearly bought a bird instead of markers.



This is not a typical mom post where she praises her kids and talks about how great and special they are... well maybe it is.

With love & blessings,
DJ and the Wandering Rileys

Location:แก้วนวรัฐ ซอย 3,Wat Ket,Thailand

No comments:

Post a Comment